Featured Farm Prix Fixe
To honor our longtime farm partners and friends in the Berkshires, Hudson Valley and Northwestern Connecticut, John Andrews Farmhouse Restaurant offers a “Featured Farm Prix Fixe” three-course menu highlighting at least one ingredient per course from the featured farm. This special summer menu is offered Sunday though Thursday each week at $35 per person. Reservations are recommended and no substitutions are possible, unfortunately.
MX Morningstar Farm is situated on 62 acres in the heart of Copake, New York. They grow diversified vegetables for direct market sales through farmers markets, restaurants, and a 165 member CSA community. They value equally the quality of their produce, the health of the land, and the personal, professional, and economic well-being of farmers.
- Braised Oxtail, Kabocha Squash Polenta, Scallions, Grilled Onions
- Roasted Root Vegetables, Arugula Pesto, Warm Monterey Chevre
- Organic Chicken, Roast Hakurei Turnips-Carrots-Peter Wilcox Potatoes
- Cornmeal Trout Fillet, Sweet Potato-Onion-Bacon Hash, Peperonata
- Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake, Housemade Ginger Ice Cream, Maple Butter
- Denotes Gluten Free
$35 Prix Fixe
Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy